When it comes to garage doors, you always need them working. A broken garage door can leave your home vulnerable and even keep you from getting inside or protecting your cars. When you need a local and experienced garage door repair service, you need H & L Garage Door Company. We are here to keep the garage doors throughout Greensboro, NC working seamlessly, with as little downtime as possible.
Fixing Your Garage Door ProblemsOver the years that we have been repairing the garage doors of the Greensboro, North Carolina area, we have encountered just about every possible problem a garage door can have. As a result, our garage door services are more than qualified to repair problems such as:
- Broken garage door springs – garage door springs brunt the entire weight of the door, and it is only natural that they wear down over time. Additionally, these springs can be extremely dangerous to take care of yourself, so it is best to leave them to the professionals.
- Misaligned garage door tracks – when the garage door rollers come loose from their tracks, it can keep the door from moving, or even cause the door to fall off of the tracks entirely.
- Worn rollers and hinges – similar to the spring on a garage door, the garage door rollers and hinges can also wear down over time and need to be maintained or replaced.
- Snapped cables – the lifting cables in a garage door are critical in its function. When these cables break, we can replace them with a durable replacement.
- Faulty garage door opener – sometimes, the only thing wrong with a garage door is the opening mechanism.